Content of the material
Adjust Your Gmail Time Zone
If the email messages you receive in Gmail seem to come from the future or the past, or your recipients wonder what you’re doing writing messages at 2:00 AM, you can easily change your Gmail time zone.
The time zone settings for Gmail are accessed through Google Calendar, which you can open through Gmail. First, open Gmail.
In the upper-right corner, select the Google menu (dot grid icon) and choose Calendar (you may need to select More at the bottom of the menu window to find it).
In the upper-right portion of Google Calendar, select Settings (gear icon). From the menu, choose Settings.
In the left rail, if the General menu isn't already displayed, select General. Under General, choose Time zone. In the main display area, under Time zone, select Primary time zone. From the menu, choose the correct time zone.
Settings are saved automatically and should be applied in Gmail.
How long do you update searching for How To Change Time On Gmail once?
Because quantity of new How To Change Time On Gmail contents are launched instability, so we will update ones regularly. We can not give a certain answer for this, but by accessing our site day by day, you will not miss out any new How To Change Time On Gmail contents at our website.
How to Adjust Your Timezone
Make sure the timezone is correct on your device
Before you change your timezone in Gmail, make sure your device is set to the right timezone.
First, log out of Gmail and close your internet browser.
1. Go to the Control Panel.
2. Click on Clock and Region.
3. Click Change time zone.
4. Click on Change time zone…
5. In the drop-down under Time Zone, choose the correct timezone.
6. Click OK.
1. Click on the date and time indicator in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Select Open Date & Time Preferences (You can also open Date & Time by navigating to System Preferences in the Dock and selecting Date & Time.
3. Click on the Time Zone tab.
4. On the world map, manually click your nearest city on the map and choose the most relevant timezone. Alternatively, you can check the box to Set the time zone automatically using current location (you will need to turn on location services).
5. Click the lock to save changes.
Changing your timezone from within Gmail
Adjustments to your timezone are made in Google Calendar, although this can be accessed via Gmail.
1. Log in to Gmail.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Calendar icon.
3. From within Calendar, click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
4. Click on Settings.
5. In the General drop-down, choose Time zone.
6. On the Time zone page, scroll through the Country drop-down menu to choose your primary timezone.
7. Once you’ve clicked on your chosen timezone it will be saved and applied to Gmail.
Method 2 Change Timezone in Your Google Calendar
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Look for gear icon at the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Select General and then click the Time Zone option.
- Check your primary time zone if it is correct. Otherwise, click on the drop-down arrow to select your preferred time zone. If your time zone is not on the list, look for the Display all time zones and check the box.
- Click on your time zone.
- Next, click save to apply the changes and exit your Google Calendar.
- How to Repair MacOS ‘Error 67050’ Issue
- How to Repair Cortana Using Memory in Windows PC
- How to Repair Home Sharing Could Not Be Activated – Error 5507 on Windows PC
- How to Repair “Couldn’t Modify Partition Map” Error Message on macOS
- How to Troubleshoot “Error Occurred while Installing the Selected Updates” Issue on macOS