Content of the material
This will allow you to delete 100 posts at a time. Unfortunately, if you try more, Tumblr will give you a warning that only 100 posts can be edited at one time.
- On the right side of the Tumblr dashboard, click Posts underneath the name of your blog.
- This should bring up a link called Mass Post Editor. Click on Mass Post Editor.
- You’ll be presented with your posts as tiles. Keep scrolling down until at least 100 posts (eyeball it) appear on the screen.
Paste the following code snippet in the URL bar. It should select the first 100 posts with checkmarks. NOTE: Some browsers will remove the
- Click Delete selected posts.
- Refresh the page if needed, and delete another 100 posts!
If for some reason this doesn’t work, let me know in the comments. I’ll try to keep this up-to-date.
Last updated: December 29, 2013
Delete all Tumblr posts at once, Mass Delete Tumblr Posts, the process is permanent. They do not provide a recovery process, which you can recover deleted Tumblr original posts.
For these reasons, before you hit that “OK” button to delete the content, ensure that you have made up your mind on the similar.
This method of deleting all the posts from Tumblr takes 5 to 10 minutes. It is faster as compared to removing one post at a time, which can be time consuming and tiresome.
Now I hope you haven’t any question about delete all tumblr posts 2021.
Mass editor posts on tumblr
just showing you how to add tags to multiple posts on tumblr, really simple
Video taken from the channel: MBFanclub Forever
What happens when you delete your Tumblr account?
Once you close your Tumblr account, all your data will be erased from Tumblr’s server, including your username, themes, messages, likes, and all your post.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Tumblr Account
You can’t permanently delete your Tumblr account through the app. It must be done through a web browser, by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Tumblr account. If you signed up for two-factor authentication (TFA), enter the code sent to your mobile device.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon and select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Delete Account’.
- You will be directed to a screen asking if you are sure. Confirm by entering your email address and password and click ‘Delete Everything’. If you have TFA on your account, re-enter your email address and the authentication code sent to your mobile device.
- Your Tumblr account is now deleted, along with all associated blogs and data.
How to delete a specific Tumblr blog
If you have more than one Tumblr blog, you can delete one or more of those blogs, instead of your whole account.
1. Log into Tumblr and click the head-and-shoulders icon in the top-right corner of your dashboard.
2. Underneath the non-Primary blog you want to delete, click “Edit appearance.” If you don’t see any options underneath the blog’s name, hover your mouse over it and click the head-and-shoulders icon that appears next to the name.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Delete [your blog’s name].” If it says “Delete everything” instead, it means that you’re currently on your Primary blog — you can’t delete your Primary blog without deleting your entire account.
4. On the page that appears, enter your email and password, and then click the red “Delete” button.
The blog will be deleted, and its URL will be “released,” meaning that any user can now take it for their own blog.