Content of the material
- Related Videos
- Spectacular FLOATING HOME is Self-Built & Off-Grid – YouTube
- Living Off-Grid on a Tiny House Homestead for 6 Years …
- Gold and Alternative Investments – YouTube
- GRID Alternatives – YouTube
- Who We Are
- Selenium Grid
- About This Article
- Release notes:
- Growing up and showing up
- More stories we think you will like
- Jest Testing: A Helpful, Introductory Tutorial
- How to Put Quality in the Build With Jenkins Test Automation
- Cucumber.js for BDD: An Introductory Tutorial With Examples
Spectacular FLOATING HOME is Self-Built & Off-Grid – YouTube This stunning 700-square-foot, self-built float home is fully off-grid with solar power, a pellet stove, a composting toilet, and an evaporation grey water s…
Living Off-Grid on a Tiny House Homestead for 6 Years Ariel has been homesteading and living off-grid in a 24’x8′ tiny house for 6 years! She grows, forages and preserves as much of her own food as possible, sh…
Gold and Alternative Investments – YouTube Are you looking at growing your money? What about turning your wealth into generational wealth? We interview the experts in various fields including, gold, share trading, property, forex exchange …
GRID Alternatives – YouTube GRID Alternatives provides low-to-no cost solar electric systems to families that qualify as low income, and install them using a barn-raising model that giv…
Who We Are
GRID Alternatives envisions a rapid, equitable transition to a world powered by renewable energy that benefits everyone. Our mission is to build community-powered solutions to advance economic and environmental justice through renewable energy.
Get Solar Volunteer Partner
Selenium Grid is the most popular grid testing software.
It’s part of Selenium, one of the most-used automated UI testing solutions for web applications. Apart from Selenium Grid, Selenium consists of the Selenium IDE. This is what you’d use to define the tests for your application. Then, there’s Selenium WebDriver, which drives the browsers according to the test definition.
A Selenium grid consists of a single hub and one or more nodes. The hub is the traffic agent, and the nodes are the machines and devices that actually execute the tests. Each node is registered with the hub, specifying the characteristics of the machine, the operating system, and the browsers it has installed.
About This Article
This page was composed by and published by . It was created at 2018-05-01 22:30:03 and last edited by at 2020-03-06 07:50:24. This page has been viewed 2816 times.Did you like this article about Grid? Please rate it! 4 of 4 liked this article. This is equivalent to a star rating of 5.00 / 5.
- fixes the issue when Grid doesn’t update its content
Issue: If any content item within GridBuilder uses any outer data then Grid doesn't update it. For example:
Grid didn't update titleText even if it's changed.
gridItemAlignmentmodifier to align per item
gridCommonItemsAlignmentmodifier to align all items
gridContentAlignmentmodifier to align the whole grid content
- adds full support of conditional statements
- adds layout caching
GridGroupinit using a single
- fixes any issues when Grid is conditionally presented
- fixes wrong grid position with scrollable content after a device rotation
- fixes "Bound preference ** tried to update multiple times per frame" warnings in iOS 14 and reduces them in iOS 13
- simplifies the process of collecting grid preferences under the hood
Growing up and showing up
We need accountability for diversity and inclusion in the clean energy industry. The clean energy industry has an accountability problem when it comes to inclusion. Despite a growing number of programs and commitments to diversify the renewable energy workforce, the culture of the industry remains hostile to women and people of color.Read MoreVisit News
More stories we think you will like